Our Commitment to Safety
Health and Safety
Our policy is to maintain a high level priority to the health and safety of all our employees and the employees of sub-contractors. To achieve this we ensure that all relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice are implemented and followed.
By integrating safety at all levels into our productivity and quality system, we achieve continuous improvement throughout the whole workplace.
To Keeping our Team safe:
- To provide our employees with work areas, premises and plant which are safe.
- To safeguard our employees from foreseeable hazards.
- To train our employees in safe work practices and make them aware of their own responsibilities.
- To provide general health and safety training for new entrants at all levels.
- To insist that health and safety instructions, systems and procedures are followed.
To Keeping our Premises safe:
- To maintain proper measures for fire prevention and protection of people and buildings.
- To provide appropriate medical and first aid facilities.
- To maintain the Accident Register and monitor company health and safety performance.
- To achieve our health and safety objectives by joint consultations and involvement with all employees.
To Continuous Improvement:
- By integrating safety at all levels into our productivity and quality system, we shall achieve continuous improvement throughout the whole workplace.